Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where's Waldo?

Ok, there is no Waldo hidden anywhere. But still enough to spy! This time I'll show you the latest of my train-people-spotting and character designs. Those have kept me busy the last few months. I really got used to drawing people in the train in the morning on my way to animation-school.




You may have noticed that there are a few peculiar looking drawings on the character design picture... The last week I wasn't allowed to draw because of a tennis elbow. So the left one had to take over. Using a pitt artist pen I must say the results are quite okay. I really hope that this injury won't last longer than a week!
By the way, we are working on a icy fairy tale in school. I'm very excited about it - and so looking forward to our film :-3

No comments:

Post a Comment