Monday, July 23, 2012

waddle waddle waddle

Hi folks!
I had some very nice holidays, so I couldn't post any new pictures. But here I go again!
Shortly before holidays, I was in the city and had some time left. I went to the Jungfernstieg in Hamburg where I wanted to read a bit. But that day lots of people decided to feed the swans and gooses and ducks that always swim around there. So I armed myself with my sketchbook and later on, at home, I added some water color.
Additionally, it was my brother-in-law's birthday and I painted a parrot, acrylics on canvas, for him (because he likes parrots, obviously). I used a reference from the great animal photgrapher Andrew Zuckermann. I wish I had more patience (and time), so I could have added more detail... Practice increases patience!


The iridiscent turquoise I used on some spots reflects the light wonderfully

No comments:

Post a Comment